How can we help you?
Problems downloading or sending media files
Common issues that can cause problems downloading or sending photos, videos, or Voice Messages include:
• Your phone might be having connectivity problems.
• Your phone’s date and time are set incorrectly.
• There is an issue with your SD card:
• There is not enough space on the SD card.
• The SD card is set to read-only mode.
• The SD card is corrupted.
Double check (and even triple check) that your phone has an active internet connection with a strong signal. Try loading a webpage to make sure. If you are certain that your phone is connected (try connecting to different Wi-Fi hotspots and/or 4G), keep reading.
Check that the date and time are set correctly on your phone. If your date is incorrect, you will not be able to connect to the Snatch App servers to download your media.
1. Make sure there is enough space on your SD card. If your SD card is full, Snatch App will not be able to save anything to it. Make more space available by deleting any unnecessary files.
2. Ensure your SD card is not set to read only mode. Try saving a file to your SD card that is not from WhatsApp. If the file saves, your card is not read-only, Snatch App Messenger should be able to save files to it. If you cannot save anything, your card is likely set to read only mode. You will need to change this; please check your phone’s manual for instructions.