How can we help you?
Lost and stolen phones
In the unfortunate case that your phone becomes lost or stolen, we can help make sure that no one can use your Snatch App account.
You should call your mobile provider as soon as possible to lock your SIM card. It will then not be possible to verify the account on that phone again, as you must be able to receive SMS or phone calls to verify an account.
After you have locked the SIM in your stolen phone, you can use a new SIM with the same number to activate Snatch App on your new phone. This is the fastest way to deactivate your account on the stolen phone. Snatch App can only be activated with one phone number on one device at a time.
Important: Even with the SIM card locked and phone service disabled, Snatch App can be used on Wi-Fi if you do not contact us with an account deactivation request.
More important details about deactivated accounts
1. When your account is deactivated, it is not completely deleted.
2. While your account is deactivated:
3. Your name is still visible if your friends search for you.
4. Your contacts can send you messages, which will remain in a pending state for up to 30 days.
5. If you reactivate your account before it is deleted, you will receive any pending messages on your new phone and you will still be in all of your group chats.
6. If a deactivated account is not re-activated within 30 days, it will be completely deleted.