How can we help you?
How do I use Snatch App Web?
To provide you with a richer communication experience, Snatch App is now accessible both on your phone and your computer. Snatch App Web is a computer based extension of the Snatch App account on your phone. The messages you send and receive are fully synced between your phone and your computer, and you can see all messages on both devices. Any action you take on the phone will apply to Snatch App Web and vice versa. At this time, Snatch App Web is available only for Android, iPhone 8.1+, Windows Phone 8.0 and 8.1, Nokia S60, Nokia S40 EVO, BlackBerry and BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
Snatch App Web is not another Snatch App account. When you use Snatch App on your computer and your phone, you are simply accessing the same account on these two devices.
Minimum requirements to enjoy Snatch App Web
• You need to have an active Snatch App account on your phone.
• You need to have a stable internet connection on both your phone and your computer.
• You need to use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari or Edge as your web browser on your computer.
To get started with Snatch App Web
1. Visit web.snatchapp.com on your computer.
2. Open Snatch App on your phone.
o On Android: in the Chats screen > Menu > Snatch App Web.
o On Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: go to Menu > Snatch App Web.
o On iPhone: go to Settings > Snatch App Web.
o On BlackBerry: go to Chats > Menu > Snatch App Web.
o On BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from top of the screen > Snatch App Web.
o On Nokia S40: Swipe up from bottom of screen > Snatch App Web.
3. Scan the QR Code on your computer screen from your phone.
From your phone, navigate to Snatch App Web to view your logged in computers or to logout from an active Snatch App Web session.