How do I use SnatchApp Web?
To provide you with a richer communication experience, SnatchApp is now accessible both on your phone and your computer. SnatchApp Web is a computer based extension of the SnatchApp account on your phone. The messages you send and receive are fully synced between your phone and your computer, and you can see all messages on both devices. Any action you take on the phone will apply to SnatchApp Web and vice versa. At this time, SnatchApp Web is available only for Android, iPhone 8.1+, Windows Phone 8.0 and 8.1, Nokia S60, Nokia S40 EVO, BlackBerry and BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
SnatchApp Web is not another SnatchApp account. When you use SnatchApp on your computer and your phone, you are simply accessing the same account on these two devices.
Minimum requirements to enjoy SnatchApp Web
• You need to have an active SnatchApp account on your phone.
• You need to have a stable internet connection on both your phone and your computer.
• You need to use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari or Edge as your web browser on your computer.
To get started with SnatchApp Web
1. Visit web. SnatchApp.com on your computer.
2. Open SnatchApp on your phone.
o On Android: in the Chats screen > Menu > SnatchApp Web.
o On Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: go to Menu > SnatchApp Web.
o On iPhone: go to Settings > SnatchApp Web.
o On BlackBerry: go to Chats > Menu > SnatchApp Web.
o On BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from top of the screen > SnatchApp Web.
o On Nokia S40: Swipe up from bottom of screen > SnatchApp Web.
3. Scan the QR Code on your computer screen from your phone.
From your phone, navigate to SnatchApp Web to view your logged in computers or to logout from an active SnatchApp Web session.