How can we help you?
Configuring your notifications
Notification preferences can be set in two locations: phone settings and Snatch App settings.
Phone Notification Settings
Navigate to your phone’s Settings app > Apps > Snatch App > Notifications. On most phones, you will have the option to:
• Block all notifications if you wish for no notifications and not even the WhatsApp icon to appear on your phone’s status bar.
• Show silent notifications if you wish for notifications to have no sound, vibration or peeking. Peeking is an Android feature that allows notifications to briefly show on the top part of your screen while you’re doing something else.
• Hide sensitive content from showing in the notification preview on the lock screen.
You can also navigate to your phone’s Settings app > Sound to adjust notifications volume.
Snatch App Notification Settings
Open Snatch App > Settings > Notifications. Here you can set notifications for messages, groups, and calls by choosing:
• Whether to show popup notifications. This is a Snatch App feature that allows notifications to show in the middle of your screen.
• Default will allow for both vibration and sound
• Vibrate only
• Custom notifications